Personal data protection policy
Personal data protection policy
- - Object and scope of application.
Day Apartment Group S.L., in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), highlights this Policy in relation to the processing of personal data.
This Policy will be applicable:
- Users who visit the website of Day Apartment Group S.L (https://www.dayapartment.com /).
- To those who voluntarily contact Day Apartment Group S.L through email, chat or fill in one of the data collection forms published on the website of Day Apartment Group S.L.
- To those who request information about the services of Day Apartment Group S.L, or request to be part of any of the commercial actions of the same.
- Those that contract any of the services of Day Apartment Group S.L, formalizing the corresponding contractual relationship.
- To those who use any other service present on the website https://www.dayapartment.com /). If this implies the communication of personal data Day Apartment Group S.L . or access to data by Day Apartment Group S.L to provide their services.
- To any others that grant their express consent, directly or indirectly, for their data to be processed by Day Apartment Group S.L in relation to any of the purposes indicated in this Policy.
The user and / or client assumes the responsibility for the veracity of the data provided by him, pledging that they are true and are updated, not being able to use the identity of another person or communicate their personal data unless it proves to have of an authorization with legal validity. For such purposes, the user and / or customer will be solely responsible for any damage, direct and / or indirect caused to third parties or Day Apartment Group SL for the use of personal data of another owner without their prior authorization, or your own personal data when these are false, erroneous, are not updated or are inadequate. The user and / or client who communicate the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the consent of the interested party, as well as the consequences otherwise.
The user and / or client that communicate personal data to Day Apartment Group SL declare to be of legal age in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation, and must not otherwise provide data to Day Apartment Group S.L. Any information provided by a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for the personal data provided by the minors in their charge.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application in relation to other conditions on the collection or processing of personal data that may be established with a special nature and be communicated through registration forms or contracts of particular services, this Policy being complementary to the mentioned in what was not expressly provided for in them.
The use of the services of Day Apartment Group S.L requires the express acceptance of this Data Protection Policy.
2- Purposes of the collection and treatment of data by Day Apartment Group S.L.
Day Apartment Group S.L has several files where it collects and stores the personal data that is communicated to it in its capacity as responsible for the treatment. Below are the purposes of the collection and processing of personal data by Day Apartment Group S.L:
- Regarding "cookies", used by Day Apartment Group SL in the navigation of its website https://www.dayapartment.com/ and stored on the user's computer (computer or mobile device) compiling information about these visits, the purpose is to improve the usability of this web page, facilitate navigation through it, know the habits and navigation needs of users to be able to adapt to them and obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of users who are customers of Day Apartment Group S.L, the information collected through the cookies also serves to identify them when accessing the tools that Day Apartment Group S.L places at your disposal to manage the contracted services.
Users can configure their browser to notify them of the receipt of "cookies", or to avoid it. If the user decides to withdraw the consent for the receipt of cookies after having granted it, he must eliminate all those stored on his computer and configure the options of the different browsers. Navigating the website of Day Apartment Group S.L once the collection of cookies is disabled is possible, although the use of some services may suffer limitations.
Those interested can consult more information in the Cookies Policy of Day Apartment Group S.L, published at https://www.dayapartment.com/cms/Conditions
- In the event that interested parties complete any of the forms of Day Apartment Group SL to participate in any of its commercial actions, its purpose will be participation in them, as well as the sending of advertising information on the services of Day Apartment Group SL unless the interested party expressly expresses his opposition when his data is collected. In any case, the interested party may modify the option regarding the reception of commercial information at any time, through the means available for this purpose in Day Apartment Group S.L.
The purpose of the collection and processing of data in the cases of sending an email to Day Apartment Group SL or a communication of personal data through any other means (such as a contact form published in (www. .dayapartment.com) will attend the queries, questions and requests for information about Day Apartment Group SL and its services.
- Regarding the contracting of the services of Day Apartment Group S.L, the data collected will be limited to the personal data necessary to establish the contractual relationship with the client and enable the provision of services. The purposes for which these data will be collected and processed will be the following:
o The maintenance of the contractual relationship according to the nature of the contracted services, this being the main purpose, so that Day Apartment Group S.L can contact the client through email, telephone or any other means indicated by it.
o To enable the sending of documentation and information in relation to the contracted services and for the sending of commercial communications whose purpose is said services or similar, through e-mail, postal mail, telephone, SMS or any other means indicated by the client, unless he expressly expresses his opposition when making the contract. Independently of the option chosen by the client in the contracting process, the client may modify his decision at any time and as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available in his Client Area, choosing whether or not to receive information commercial of Day Apartment Group SL
o The maintenance of the historical records of the business relations of Day Apartment Group S.L, during the legally established terms.
o In cases in which the access or treatment by Day Apartment Group SL is made with respect to personal data in which the client has the status of responsible or responsible for the treatment, Day Apartment Group SL will act as the processor in accordance with as provided in art. 28 of the RGPD. The section "Day Apartment Group S.L as charge of treatment" included in this Policy collects more information about it.
o Day Apartment Group SL will proceed to retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications, as well as to communicate said data to the competent bodies provided that the anticipated legal circumstances concur, all in compliance with Law 25/2007 , of October 18, of conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks.
o For all the purposes that appear expressly in the contracts corresponding to each of the services contracted by the client and accepted by him.
3- Recipients of the data.
They will be recipients of the personal data collected by Day Apartment Group S.L:
- Those suppliers of Day Apartment Group S.L that participate in the provision of services, if necessary to enable them.
- The companies that are part of the Business Group to which Day Apartment Group S.L belongs, understood in accordance with the provisions of art. 42 of the Commercial Code, whose activity is the commercialization of services of the same or similar nature offered by Day Apartment Group S.L (for example, services of domain names, web hosting or electronic commerce).
- The State Security Forces and Corps, as well as judicial or administrative bodies, if the collaboration of Day Apartment Group S.L was required to provide information related to its clients or services, in accordance with the Law.
- Any other that is necessary to enable the provision of each specific service, providing the necessary information in the contracts of the services of Day Apartment Group S.L, which are expressly accepted by customers.
4.- Period of conservation of the data.
The storage of personal data by Day Apartment Group SL will be carried out for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this Policy, keeping Day Apartment Group SL duly blocked such data during the period in which could derive responsibilities from their relationship with customers.
Regarding the data object of conservation according to the Law 25/2007, of October 18, of conservation of data relative to the electronic communications and to the public networks of communications, the period of conservation of the same ones will be the detailed one in said normative.
5.- Rights of the users.
The rights of users in relation to the collection and processing of data by Day Apartment Group S.L are the following, recognized by the RGPD:
- Right of access: Users have the right to request and obtain information from Day Apartment Group S.L about their personal data, to access them and to obtain information about their treatment.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right to suppress: Users may request the deletion of the data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or if the other circumstances provided by the RGPD concur.
- Right to rectification: In the event that your data were incorrect or incomplete, users have the right to request rectification of them.
- Right to limit treatment: In the cases provided for in art. 18 of the RGPD, users have the right to request that the processing of their personal data be limited, so that the treatment operations that apply are not applied to them.
- Right to portability: Users have the right to receive their personal data in a structured and commonly used format, being necessary requirements that said data concern exclusively the user and had been provided by him to Day Apartment Group S.L To exercise their rights, users may use the following channels:
- For all customer users or collaborators of Day Apartment Group SL: they have at their disposal the email of firstname.lastname@example.org through which they can request the rectification, modification or elimination of their personal data in any of the files of https: //www.dayapartment.com / and that has a specific section through its profile where you can check and modify the data at any time.
- In the case of both non-client users and customers of Day Apartment Group S.L: They have at their disposal the email address email@example.com , to which they can send an e-mail to exercise their rights. If they wish, they can also do so by sending a petition accompanied by their D.N.I. or valid document proving your identity, addressed to the Sales Department of Day Apartment Group S.L, C / Encina, 1.28607 El Álamo (Madrid) Spain, l, specifying the right you wish to exercise.
Day Apartment Group S.L reserves the right to charge a fee for administrative costs arising in cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests for their repetitive nature, as well as the right to refuse to act on them, according to art. 12.5 RGPD.
6.- International transfers.
In the case of services of Day Apartment Group SL that require the realization of international transfers to enable the provision of the same, this circumstance will be indicated in the contract corresponding to the specific service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by the latter in a manner prior to it.
7.- Control authority.
In the case of considering that the processing of their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation, users may communicate it to the control authority that in each case corresponds. In Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are published at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php
8.- Day Apartment Group S.L as the treatment manager.
In relation to the personal data in respect of which the client holds the status of responsible or responsible for the treatment, Day Apartment Group S.L will treat said data in accordance with art. 28 RGPD and concordant, when this is necessary for the provision of contracted services. Day Apartment Group S.L
will act in said case as the person in charge of the treatment, according to the conditions indicated below:
- Day Apartment Group S.L will process said data according to the instructions of the responsible or treatment customer, not using them for a purpose other than that which appears in this Policy and / or in the contractual conditions that apply.
- Once the provision of the services subject to the processing of personal data has been completed, they will be destroyed, as well as any other support or documents that contain any personal information or any information that may have been generated during , for and / or for the provision of services. However, Day Apartment Group S.L may keep such data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities may arise from its relationship with the customer.
- In accordance with art. 28 of the RGPD, Day Apartment Group SL will maintain the due professional secrecy with respect to the personal data to which it must access and / or deal with in order to comply in each case with the object of the service contract that applies to it, both during as after the termination of the same, promising to use this information only for the purpose envisaged in each case and to demand equal level of commitment from any person who, within their organization, participates in any phase of the processing of personal data, responsibility of the client.
- In the event that Day Apartment Group S.L destines the data for another purpose or communicates or uses it in breach of this Policy or its corresponding contractual conditions, it will be considered responsible for the processing.
- Regarding the form and modalities of access to the data in the provision of services, according to the RGPD the following rules will apply:
- In the event that Day Apartment Group SL should have access to the treatment resources located in the client's facilities, he will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as for communicating them to Day Apartment Group SL, who undertakes to respect them and to demand compliance from the people who participate in the provision of services.
- When Day Apartment Group SL remotely accesses the data processing resources that are the responsibility of the client, the client must establish and implement the security policy and measures in their remote treatment systems, being Day Apartment Group SL responsible for establishing and implementing the policy and security measures in their own local systems.
- In the cases in which the service was provided by Day Apartment Group SL in its own premises, Day Apartment Group SL will collect in its Register of Activities the circumstances on the data processing in the terms required by the RGPD, including measures of security corresponding to said treatment.
- Without prejudice to the specific legal or regulatory provisions in force that may be applicable in each case or of the measures taken by Day Apartment Group SL on its own initiative, access and processing of personal data by Day Apartment Group S.L will be subjected to the measuresof security necessary for:
o Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
o Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
o Regularly verify, evaluate and evaluate the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety of the treatment.
o Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable
- The client authorizes Day Apartment Group SL, as the person in charge of processing, to subcontract with third parties in the name and on behalf of the client, the storage services, custody of the backup copies of data and security, as well as those that were necessary to enable the provision of the services contracted, respecting in all cases the obligations imposed by the RGPD. The customer can contact Day Apartment Group SL at any time to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of said services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and prior formalization with Day Apartment Group SL of a contract for data processing according to art. 28.4 of the RGPD.
- The client gives his authorization to Day Apartment Group SL to carry out the following actions, provided they are necessary for the execution of the provision of the services, leaving said authorization limited to the action / s necessary to provide the service and with a maximum duration linked to the applicable contractual conditions:
o To perform the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
o To process the data outside the premises of the client or Day Apartment Group S.L, only by the users or user profiles assigned to the provision of the services.
o At the entrance and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those that are part of or attached to an email, outside the premises under the control of the customer responsible for the treatment.
o The execution of the data recovery procedures that Day Apartment Group S.L is obliged to perform • Day Apartment Group SL is not responsible for the breach of the obligations arising from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and / or client as far as their activity is concerned and which is related to the execution of the contract or commercial relations that join you to Day Apartment Group SL Each of the parties must face the responsibilities arising from their own breach of contractual obligations and current regulations.
9.- Data of the person responsible for the treatment.
Company name: Day Apartment Group S.L
Registered office: C / Encina, 1 28607 El Álamo (Madrid) Spain. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
10.- Contact details of the Data Protection Delegate: